In addition to the arts programming and performances that take place on the first floor, The Oxford Community Arts Center is home to approximately 30 local artists.
In times before COVID-19, Community members were invited to visit the open studios and meet resident artists during 2nd Friday events. We're currently exploring ways to connect these artists and community members.
- Dana Miller, Studio 301
- Marta Wendt, Studio 302 - acrylics
- Amy Bartel, Studio 303 - fabric/fiber arts; custom sewing and design; sewing instructor; watercolor. Follow on Facebook. Follow on Instagram.
- Irene Friedman, Studio 304 - paint, paper, mixed media
- Linda Wright, Studio 305 - mosaic
- Christine Noble, Studio 306 - jewelry (Curious Creations)
- Sante Matteo, Studio 307 - creative writing Follow on Facebook.
- Alan deCourcy, Studio 309 - photographic prints and cards View website. Follow on Facebook.
- Pamela Howard, Studio 311 - fiber artist (The Silken Ewe); Oxford Handmade Paper and Book Studio
- Christopher Lukachko, Studio 312 - digital, wood, glass, metal
- TBD, Studio 313
- Marcia Waller, Studio 314- watercolor paintings and cards Follow on Instagram.
- ArtistryFarm Studio, Studio 316 - sun-dried waxink paintings, farm-fresh block prints, calligraphy. View website. Follow on Facebook.
- Robert Mullenix, Studio 317 - oil painting. View website. Follow on Instagram.
- Laurie Traveline-Neyer, Studio 318 - musician; piano teacher. View website.
- Elizabeth Brice, Studio 319 - watercolor
- Alex Poteet, Studio 320 - guitarist. View website. Follow on Facebook.
- Howard Krauss, Studio 321 - watercolor
- Muriel Blaisdell, Studio 323
- John Windland, Studio 324 - producer/composer/performer; unique instruments; plastic art; A/V
- Larry Collins, Studio 326 - mixed media. View his They That Matter exhibit.
- Opening Minds Through Art, Studios 322/325/327/328/322/337
Inter-generational art-making program for people living with dementia. View website. Follow on Instagram. Follow on Twitter.
- Tracy Bezesky, Studio 330 - Acrylics
- Sara Pate, Studio 331 - Watercolor; vocal music
- Robert Keller, Studio 332 - pencil-watercolor, sculpture, photography
- Robin Thomas, Studio 333 - acoustic guitar
- Scott Kissell, Studio - 334 photography
- Larry Slocum, Studio 335 - Oxford Farmer’s Market. View website. Follow on Facebook.
- Mike Wright, Studio 336 - Figures and such
- Kathy Baxter, Lower Level Studio - paper-making; gardens. Follow on Facebook.