Thank you for registering!
** If you are having problems using the GiveSmart website, please call 1-855-322-4483 for help directly from GiveSmart. Choose option 1, then option 1 again. If they ask for a site ID, give them - 75761 - or you can use our URL: ocacoxfordjewel.givesmart.com**
Can anyone take part in the Online Auction?
The auction is open to everyone 18 years and older. However, you must be 21 years and older to bid on any alcohol-related auction packages. We encourage you to share the link with your friends and family.
All participants must register through the GiveSmart portal. REGISTER HERE.
Bidders must pay immediately upon winning and must coordinate pickup of their items/certificates from the Oxford Community Arts Center in Oxford, OH, or pay for domestic shipping. Instructions will be sent to the winner after the auction closes for domestic shipping, only.
How do I start and continue my bidding?
Browse the Silent Auction by clicking "View Items" at ocacoxfordjewel.givesmart.org and start bidding on your favorite items! Place your bid on selected items, set a maximum bid if desired, and GiveSmart will continue to keep you in the running until you reach that maximum bid.
How will I know if I'm outbid or have won an item?
You will be notified via text if you have been outbid. Keep an eye on your favorite items! If you are NOT receiving the text messages, make sure you have the correct mobile phone under your profile. The texts will continue to notify you when you have been outbid or reached your designated maximum bid. When the Silent Auction closes, you will receive a text if you won any items.
I've mistakenly placed a bid. What do I do?
Please ask for help from the OCAC team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 513-524-8506.
PLEASE NOTE: All winning bids are final.
There will be no exchange or refund on items unless otherwise specified.
May I pay by check or another method of payment?
Winning bidders must pay for items in full by Monday, April 11, 2022
Upon registering, you will be asked to provide credit card information. Bidders will need to allow their winning bid charges to that credit card immediately after the auction closes. Any remaining balances will be charged to the card on file on Monday, April 11, 2022.
If you would like to make arrangements for an alternate payment method, please contact Bonnie Kretschmer at email@example.com or call 513-524-8506 before Monday, April 11. The OCAC accepts only cash, check, or credit card. Please make checks payable to The Oxford Community Arts Center and mail them to 10 South College Ave, Oxford OH 45056.
How do I pick up my items or have them shipped to me?
Your item(s) must be paid in full before arranging for pickup or shipping. We expect the pickup of items within the week following the closing of the Gala. For large items, like the grill or the bike, the OCAC will provide local delivery if you coordinate with our team. Please call the OCAC at 513-524-8506 to schedule.
Pickup of items will be available during designated times. The OCAC will require a signature upon pickup. Instructions will be sent to the winner after the auction closes.
Pickup Times are during normal business hours.
For delivery, the OCAC will add shipping and handling costs to your balance on GiveSmart for you to authorize payment. Once we have received payment confirmation for the shipping costs, we will package the item and choose the mail carrier at our discretion. If you would like to add insurance for the shipment, please let us know and we will add the incremental charge to your GiveSmart card on file.
- Please carefully check your items upon pickup and delivery.
- The OCAC is not responsible for replacing gift certificates that are lost after pickup or delivery.
- The OCAC is under no obligation to extend, modify, or change items or restrictions on item certificates. Please pay careful attention to all conditions, restrictions, and expiration dates on items and services.
- Unless otherwise noted, gift certificates exclude alcohol, tax, and gratuity.
- Dates for all trips and similar events must be mutually arranged with the donor.
- All reservations should be made at least one month in advance.
- Local gift cards are for local establishments and may not be accepted at other locations.
- All gift card usage is the responsibility of the winner.
- Although the gift card amount is currently valid, the OCAC cannot be held responsible for unused gift cards at a business that may cease to operate before the expiration date.
- The OCAC has endeavored to catalog and describe the auctions items correctly, but all items are sold "as is."
- No statement contained on the site or in any program or made orally at the auction or elsewhere shall be deemed as a warranty, representation, or assumption of liability.
- The OCAC reserve the right to withdraw any item at any time from the auction.
- Item pictures depicted are for illustration purposes only and may not be the actual auction item.
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not contact the OCAC by April 18, 2022, with arrangements for pickup, delivery, or shipping on an item, you will forfeit the item and it will be available to the next-highest bidder.
I'm having difficulties using GiveSmart. Are there steps I can follow to make sure I'm able to bid?
Please view the GiveSmart video for further instructions for registering and making auction bids. CLICK HERE