Monday - Friday 10 am to 6 pm
Saturday: 10 am to 2 pm
Additional evening hours according to programming schedule
Oxford Empty Bowls 2020
While it won't be possible to hold the usual Oxford Empty Bowls benefit soup luncheon this year, we hope you will join us in the fight against hunger and food insecurity in the Oxford area by participating in the events listed below. For the safety of all, facial coverings and social distancing will be required.
- Oxford Empty Bowls Online Bowl Sale
Our Online Bowl Sale will feature over 200 gorgeous handmade bowls crafted and donated by Oxford, Mason, and Cincinnati-area potters. Watch for the bowl sale to go live, and meet the participating potters.
- Online Sale Opens: November 1 at 12:00 p.m.
- Online Sale Closes: November 13 at 6:00 p.m.
- Bowl Pick-Up: November 14 outdoors at Oxford Community Arts Center, 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Walk-Up Bowl Sale
A socially-distanced, in-person sale of handmade bowls will take place outdoors at the Oxford Community Arts Center:
- November 14 between 9:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
Interested in Volunteering?
Many helping hands are still needed on Saturday, November 14, starting at 8:30 a.m. and ending about 2:30 p.m. at the Oxford Community Arts Center.
- Runners - Runners will meet cars curbside, get the name on the order, pick-up the corresponding bag(s) from the table, and carry them back to the car/purchaser.
- Table Tenders - Table Tenders will help organize bags by the purchasers' names and provide Runners with all bags for each purchaser.
- "Buy It Now" Table Tenders - "Buy It Now" Table Tenders will staff the sales table for our "Buy It Now" items
For details and volunteer sign-up, please visit the 2020 Oxford Empty Bowls Volunteer Schedule.
We're in the middle of planning a virtual Holiday Concert for your enjoyment. While we can't invite all of you in to experience it in person, we do invite you to Save the Date.
Details will be announced in November.
In normal years, the Holiday Concert is an important fundraising event for the Oxford Community Arts Center, and one of our key funders, the Ohio Arts Council. We hope you'll consider donating to us online during the event.