Brush & Bottle
Brush & Bottle is a fun art class for anyone interested in painting. You will be painting with acrylic paints on a 16”x 20” canvas. Jan Hunsche will teach the class step-by-step through the painting process. Most of you will have no painting experience and all of you will have great success--guaranteed!
All materials are provided:
- your canvas
- a protective apron
5:30-6:00 - Social time
6:00 - Class begins, promptly
9:00 - Class over
What You Need to Know:
- You must be registered for class prior to the event date - no observers allowed.
- Walk-ins are not permitted.
- The class meets in the Art Room of the Oxford Community Art Center.
- Instruction begins promptly at 6:00 pm. Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the class start time.
- If you arrive late by 15 minutes or more, you may not be allowed to paint and will lose the registration fee.
Register For A Class
Monday, September 16, 2019 - Oh, Those Eyes!
Wednesday, October 9, 2019 - Happy Halloween!
Monday, November 18, 2019 - Autumn... Fall in Love! - Sold out!
Monday, December 16, 2019 - All is Calm, All is Bright!
Monday, January 13, 2020 - A "Visitor" in the Snow
Monday, February 10, 2020 - Will You Be Mine?
Monday, March 9, 2020 - The Road Not Taken
Monday, April 13, 2020 - Bluebell Time - Canceled due to COVID-19
- More than 48 hours notice from class start time = refund
- 48 hours or less = studio credit
- 4 hours or less from class time = no refund/credit
BYOB & Munchies
The studio is all BYOB. We only serve paint water!
Feel free to bring in your favorite beverage (adult beverages limited to beer, wine, or premix pouches only) and some light snacks to enjoy during class. We will provide a large table for you to put your snacks and drinks on, ice, corkscrews, and glasses for your use. Remember you are painting most of the time so finger foods are best!
You must be 21 years old to consume alcoholic beverages in our building. NO Hard Alcohol Allowed, NO EXCEPTIONS. Please drink responsibly.