Help us created an Enchanted Winter we can all safely share.
- Join us on social media for an Enchanted Winter photo contest. How it works:
- Come to the Oxford Community Arts Center, day or night.
- Take a picture of our grounds and gardens which are filled with lights, soundscapes, wind chimes, mailbox surprises, and more.
- Post your photo(s) to our Facebook page, Twitter feed, or Instagram with the hashtag #OCACphoto.
- Drawings will be held weekly on Friday afternoons at 4:00pm on Facebook Live. The final drawing will take place on March 19.
- We will announce the winners via all our social media channels.
- Winners can stop by the office to pick up their prize.
Winners will receive prizes that may include an Oxford Community Arts Center mug, gift cards to a local business, notecards and/or jewelry designed by local artists, CDs of music made by local musicians. Enter to win and find out!
- Write a poem to share
Submit a poem or poems on the theme of winter, any aspect or angle. Make sure to include poem title, your name, your social media handles (if any), and the poem. Bring your poem to our porch and hang it with the others; or just come and take a poem.
- Make a windchime from found items at home
Check out these tutorials to get your imagination started. Then come by to hang up your wind chime! Stop by the front office to let us know.
- Paint and hide a rock in our yard
Coming in February. In the meantime, visit the Oxford Rocks Facebook Group for ideas.
- Make a springtime flower project
Coming in March, but take a peek at the project.
Let us know! 513-524-8506 or email email@example.com.
We'd love for you to participate and share.