Help Bring the Arts to Our Community
The Oxford Community Arts Center receives more requests for space and programming than can be accommodated. Your support can make the difference by providing:
- Scholarships to children’s classes
- Funds to maintain and restore the Arts Center’s historic 1849 building
- Financial support for ongoing operations including salaries, utility bills, and maintenance costs
- Support for low-cost and discounted programming
- Affordable rental fees for local artists
Ways to Give
Make a Financial Donation
- Contribute to our Annual Campaign through PayPal.
- Contribute to our Annual Campaign with a check or credit card.
- Become a sponsor for our Annual Gala
- Matching Gifts - Does your employer offer a matching grants program? Make sure to multiply your contribution by getting your company to match it.
- Give to the Oxford Community Arts Center through the Oxford Community Foundation.
- Are you age 70 and a half or older? If so, consider making a gift from your required minimum distribution.
- A tribute gift in honor or in memory of a family member, friend, community member, or loved one marks a memorable occasion
- When you buy through AmazonSmile, the Oxford Community Arts Center will receive a small percentage from eligible purchases.
- Sign up for Kroger Community Rewards and designate Oxford Community Arts Center as your charity of choice.
- Using Giving Assistant.
- When you buy unique, one-of-a-kind items from the Art Shop, you support local artists the Oxford Community Arts Center receives a small commission.
Leave a Legacy
No matter your current income, you can be part of securing an abundant future for the Oxford Community Arts Center and the members of our community. After securing economic stability and providing for the needs of your loved ones, you may choose to make a lasting charitable impact through a Legacy Gift.
Gifts can be structured to benefit the donor or the Oxford Community Arts Center during the donor’s lifetime, or to benefit the Oxford Community Arts Center at the death of the donor. Financial arrangements might be:
- Bequest: The bequest through your will or trust enables you to retain the asset during your life and provides significant support to the Oxford Community Arts Center when you no longer require the asset.
- Insurance: An existing or a new policy may be donated (in full, in-part, or with a percentage) or the Legacy Endowment Fund may be named a beneficiary.
- Retirement Plan Assets: When bequeathed to the Oxford Community Arts Center, your Retirement Plan Assets may be transferred tax-free.
- Stocks and Bonds: Gifting property that has appreciated allows the donor a tax deduction for market value.
Please be sure to consult with your own legal and/or financial advisor as you begin to develop your giving plans.