In addition to the arts programming and performances that take place on the first floor, The Oxford Community Arts Center is home to approximately 30 local artists located on the third floor and lower level.
Before COVID-19, community members were invited to visit the open studios and meet resident artists during the 2nd Friday Celebration of the Arts. We hope to be able to continue that tradition in the very near future.
- Dana Miller, Studio 301
- Marta Wendt, Studio 302 - acrylics
- Amy Bartel, Studio 303 - fabric/fiber arts; custom sewing and design; sewing instructor; watercolor. Follow on Facebook. Follow on Instagram.
- Irene Friedman, Studio 304 - paint, paper, mixed media
- Linda Wright, Studio 305 - mosaic
- Christine Noble, Studio 306 - jewelry (Curious Creations)
- Sante Matteo, Studio 307 - creative writing Follow on Facebook.
- Alan deCourcy, Studio 309 - photographic prints and cards View website. Follow on Facebook.
- Pamela Howard, Studio 311 - fiber artist (The Silken Ewe); Oxford Handmade Paper and Book Studio
- Christopher Lukachko, Studio 312 - digital, wood, glass, metal
- Beverly Thompson, Studio 313 - origami
- Marcia Waller, Studio 314 - watercolor paintings and cards Follow on Instagram.
- ArtistryFarm Studio, Studio 316 - sun-dried waxink paintings, farm-fresh block prints, calligraphy. View website. Follow on Facebook.
- Robert Mullenix, Studio 317 - oil painting. View website. Follow on Instagram.
- Laurie Traveline-Neyer, Studio 318 - musician; piano teacher. View website.
- Elizabeth Brice, Studio 319 - watercolor
- Alex Poteet, Studio 320 - guitarist. View website. Follow on Facebook.
- Howard Krauss, Studio 321 - watercolor
- Muriel Blaisdell, Studio 323
- John Jude Windland, Studio 324 - producer/composer/performer; unique instruments; plastic art; A/V
- Joe Prescher, Studio 326 - visual artist
- Opening Minds Through Art, Studios 322/325/327/328/337
inter-generational art-making program for people living with dementia. View website. Follow on Instagram. Follow on Twitter.
- Tracy Bezesky, Studio 330 - acrylics
- MJ Gordon, Studio 331 - visual artist
- Robert Keller, Studio 332 - pencil-watercolor, sculpture, photography
- Robin Thomas, Studio 333 - acoustic guitar
- Sonia Kuhlmann, Studio 334 - visual artist
- Linda Fry, Studio 335 - artist, writer
- Mike Wright, Studio 336 - figures and sculpture
- Kathy Baxter, Lower Level Studio - paper-making. Follow on Facebook.
- Flowing Grace School of Dance, Lower Level Dance Studio - dance instruction. View website. Follow on Facebook.